I have nothing today. Today was a totally normal Monday and I am glad it is almost bedtime. This momma is still tired from my weekend runs and I think still somewhat dehydrated.
So on to my thankful list for today:
1. Veteran's Day was celebrated at Haude today, Emma and Jonah's school. I took Samuel out of preschool early so we could all watch the program, which included Emma and Jonah singing. It was a great presentation. Two veterans spoke. The kids did little skits that explained why Veterans are celebrated. All the grades sang different patriotic songs. It was lovely and I am so thankful Haude gave up instruction time to learn about history from people who helped shape history!
2. My camera phone---seriously how did people survive without a camera phone?
3. My crock-pot---I am a huge crock pot cooker. Tonight's dinner was amazing and even better because I love soup. Check out this site....A Year of Slow Cooking. I have never ever made a bad thing!
4. The cold front that blew in last night. It finally feels like fall and I love it. I even bought another fall candle today! I might not love 40 degrees tomorrow morning at 5am, but I do at the moment!
5. Getting the winter coats out of the closet and having them still fit everyone! Whew because Jonah would have had a fit in the morning if he only had a sweatshirt to wear.
Today's picture is of the flags in Haude's front lawn. It was windy again and I thought they just looked great! Elena liked them too.