Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Christmas Card time!!!!!

If you read my last post, you know that I am cheap. I pay almost no one to take pictures of my kiddos.  I have never had professional pictures taken of Elena and have only done it one time for Samuel.  Goodness, I must be a horrible mom!

Today I decided would be the perfect day for me to take our Christmas card pictures.  My sister Kelsey did them last year because she could be a professional.  I am not, but I do my best.  Thankfully, I forward all my pictures to her and she makes them pretty.  Then she creates my Christmas card and viola....done!  It is a great arrangement.  It makes me and her happy!

I am not sharing any of the possible card pictures because maybe you will be receiving one!  If you want one, you better make sure I have your address...ha!  You can see what cute and casual clothing they wore!  Anyway, after picture time the kiddos played and I got some really fun pictures in my humble opinion.  I know that my babies are the cutest ever!!



A picture from the picture taking place which I just discovered 5 minutes from my house....love it!




Today I am thankful for:

1.  Being okay---I had a picture frame dropped onto my face today.  It hurt like words I don't normally say and now I look so great....just kidding.  I have a lovely blue bruised nose and the entire nose area.  It is awesome really!  Look....
I look way worse than this picture shows!
2.  We ate out tonight---what a great thing after preparing some food today and knowing tomorrow will be filled with cooking as well!

3.  I had a great run this morning and I am always thankful for that.  I hope it continues tomorrow when I hope to run close to 39 or better in the mile 5 mile race.  More importantly, I cannot wait for Emma, Jonah, and Samuel to run the 1 mile kids race.  Oh my...it will be awesome!

4.  Charlie Brown Thanksgiving....a truly great holiday tradition.

5.  I am thankful for everyone who reads this blog and takes the time to comment.  I appreciate your love and support! I wish you all a Happy and memorable and yummy Thanksgiving!!!!

Today's pictures are above!

No comments:

Post a Comment