1. Samuel, Jonah, and Emma ran a 1 mile race this morning. I ran with Jonah and Drew ran with Samuel. Emma ran by herself. Jonah decided later in the morning that he can run by himself next time!
2. I had a great 5 mile race this morning. More on that tomorrow.
3. Our friends, the Beams, joined us for dinner. It was great to celebrate with friends and yummy food!
4. I was happy to have my mom here today. She actually watched me run, which was a special treat for me. We missed you Dad!
5. The kids loved watching the Macy's Parade off and on. I love that parade and am glad the kids will watch some of it.
6. It was too warm for November 22; however, the kiddos were able to be outside most of the day. That was a blessing!
7. The Texans won in overtime for the second week in a row...the stress!
8. Drew smoked our turkey and it was so yummy. I am really looking forward to leftovers!
9. Today was such a slow paced leisurely day. I was so glad mom and I prepared a bunch of food yesterday. I was able to relax and just enjoy whatever was happening at the moment.
10. Elena napped! She has been one cranky child lately. Her nap was short, but it helped!
I had a total picture failure today and did not take a family picture. I think I will take a Black Friday picture instead. Maybe by then my face will look better too!
|Adult table centerpiece....glittered pumpkins by the kiddos|
|The kids table centerpiece...pumpkins made at a Fall Festival|
|Working hard at smoking the turkey!|