Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Today I decided my thankful list would be in pictures so here goes....

 Emma's book report poster is complete and awesome.  Her oral report went very well too!

Samuel is so stinkin' cute that I could eat him sometimes! Today was picture day and I think he looked quite handsome in his sweater!!!

Elena is silly, happy, fun and such a joy!  I love spending my days with her and don't regret for one second that she is not going to preschool.

These boys...Samuel, Jonah, and Connor played hard outside and were taking a rest.  Good friends at such a young age....precious!

Resting in the sun trying to stay warm while I watched Samuel and Elena play.  I am glad we could play outside today!

No comments:

Post a Comment