Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Friday, October 26, 2012

Random Weekly Things

Today officially begins Halloween Party mania for us.  We have a Scout party tonight.  Our friends are hosting their annual Halloween party tomorrow night.  Finally, on Sunday our church is having it annual "Trunk and Treat" Festival.  That is all before the big night of collecting more candy than people need!

I bought this for my costume.  I cannot believe I am going to be a blond!  Any guesses as to who I am going to be?




This is Drug Awareness week at Haude.  Each day Emma and Jonah could wear something silly to support the theme.  Monday was camo, Tuesday was silly socks, Wed was stripes, Thursday was PJ's and today was wear read.  Last year I sent Emma to school in pj's that no longer fit because I did not plan ahead.  Her pajama bottoms were more like capri's...oops!  This year I bought her a new pair.
Oh, and just so you don't think Emma and Jonah only do handstands when dressed in daytime clothing I took this picture.
Handstands of all types all the time at my house! 

Then there is this.  It is perhaps Samuel's favorite toy and Elena really likes it too.  I just wish it wasn't so messy, but it does provide hours of entertainment!
Play dough of course!
Finally, Jonah had his 7 year well check up this week (55lbs and 4'2").  He also got his flu shot.  He cried like a 2 year old.  Elena said "that hurt" when she received her shot.  Go figure!  Samuel opted for the nose spray...smart boy!  While waiting, Jonah read to Elena and Samuel.  I LOVE having two readers in the house.  It is so helpful at times!


Happy Weekend!

1 comment:

  1. The hair! LOL that will be fun, but i can't guess! Alice in wonderland? Barbie? Dolly Parton?

    Your crew is so cute! I have 2 readers now too, but my middle son only reads 3 letter words so far :) Still- it's opening doors!

    Play-doh...great invention- hard to keep out of the carpet. lol

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete