Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wednesday's Photo Dump

I am pretty happy with all the yummy food I have made in the past few days.  My family has been pretty happy was well.  I thought I would share.

Stuff peppers with ground buffalo and quinoa...recipe adapted from current Shape Magazine recipe
Mac and Cheese muffins....recipe from the current Family Fun magazine
Of course the cake
And, I totally forgot to take a picture of the chocolate oatmeal chocolate chip cookies Samuel, Elena, and I made yesterday.  Yum!  I gave them away because I needed no more sweets in the house.

Then, because no post is complete with at least one picture of my kiddos....

Elena and Samuel hanging out with the stuffed animals at Target
I had lots of computer work to do yesterday and Elena thought I needed some company!

No comments:

Post a Comment