Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Ellie Antics

It has been a busy month.  We have done many fun things as a family and made lots of great memories.  However, I don't think anyone has been busier than our Elf Ellie.  Ellie can be a little mischievous at times, but it is all in good fun.  The kids have loved knowing where Ellie was and what he was doing each morning.  I wondered if Emma would still believe in Ellie and the magic of Christmas this year.  She is 9 and wise beyond her years at times.  I do think she was skeptical and just played along for Jonah, Samuel, and Elena.  However, as the month progressed I think she still does believe.  Upon returning from a sleepover, the very first thing she did was search out Ellie.  That made my momma heart happy. 

Anyway, being that I document almost everything on my blog here are most of Ellie's antics!

He rode into our home on a reindeer!
Sneaking Hershey Kisses
Flying High
Making a snow (or flour) angel
Wrapping presents
Putting together a puzzle
Eating the extra icing from Elena's cake
Having some coca and an Oreo
Eating some cereal for breakfast
Stuck in a tree
Reading to his friends
Trying to escape the dinosaurs
Sleeping with Elena's little baby doll
Roasting marshmallows
Playing solitaire
All tangled in lights
leaving a little note on the family room window
Little presents for his loves
Ellie and I are both tired.  I think our creatives juices have been used up this Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment