Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Our day in pictures

When I was thinking I had nothing to blog about tonight I realized that I documented most of our day in pictures.  This was completely unplanned.

We woke this morning to find our elf Ellie putting together a puzzle.

Today was Christmas Party day at Haude so Jonah wanted to look festive.  Emma did too, but she managed to escape the camera.

Samuel, Elena, and I made a craft to give his classmates for Christmas gifts.  Thanks to Mom Swim Bike Run we made reindeer hot cocoa cones.  My goodness they are so cute.  I put in the cocoa, Elena added the marshmallows, and Samuel topped it off with the mini chocolate chips.  The reindeer face was added in teamwork fashion as well.  Samuel was excited to give these presents to his friends.

After all the rest of the boring day stuff like dinner, clean up, and taking kids to gymnastics it was time for the ELCP Christmas Show.  Samuel dressed in his Christmas best and looked so very handsome.

He and his Pre-K class performed the Christmas Story.  It was a short play and very cute.  Samuel was a shepherd.  Then all the school kids sang a few Christmas songs.  It was a lovely end to our evening.






I hope everyone had as fun and festive day as we did!

1 comment: