Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Swimming and creeking it today

Today we did one of my favorite things we do all summer. As I have said in past years,  I loved playing in my aunt and uncle's creek and I am glad I can share it with my kiddos. 

The weather was kind of crappy, but fun was still had by all. It is now tradition to play with water balloons, swim, walk around in the creek, and have Popsicles. 









The creek was really cold. All the kids are shivering in the pictures. The boys were adventurous enough to play in the creek, but not the girls. 

There they go 

Emma following 





Uncle Gary with the boys


I think this creek is so pretty

And the treat...


And because we haven't taken a selfie in a few days...

Thanks for a great afternoon Aunt Judy and Uncle Gary!!

No comments:

Post a Comment