Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Family Fun Day

Yesterday was all about hanging out and enjoying our last day in Lancaster with Grammy, Grandpa, Kristin, and Owen. 

In the morning I had the best run. I can't express enough how much I like running hills and through the country side. At home I run in my subdivision....blah. That is not the case here. Farms, hills, wild flowers, streams...just so much beauty. The miles pass so quickly. 


The hill on the bottom left is brutal. It doesn't look too bad in the picture, but let me assure you that it is a beast. I had the pleasure of climbing it twice and it was not the worst hill I ran. Thank goodness I like hills. 

Later in the morning we went bowling. Even Owen bowled with the help of ball roller. Elena won!







Owen fell asleep before the 10th...poor guy!

Then we played mini golf. That was fun, but frustrating at the same time. Watching a 4, 6, 9, and 11 year old golf was painful at times.  Phew!


Thanks Grammy...it was fun!

In the afternoon we went to the pool. Our Texas blood thought the 82 degree water was quire chilly blue lips and all. 






Cousin love!

In the evening we went to Aunt Kristin and Uncle Joe's house for dinner. They have a great backyard that the kids really enjoy. 


I think Emma is too big!

This is Elena's kind of baseball

Around and around Emma and Owen go

Jonah spent half the night in the tree

Grammy and Grandpa with the kiddos

Me and my loves

Me and Kristin...wish we were closer!

It was such a fun and relaxing family day!

No comments:

Post a Comment