Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Spring break day #2

We went to another park on Tuesday.  This was a new park to me and the kids, but it was highly recommended by our friends!  We packed lunch and headed out in the morning.  Everyone had a blast.  There were tire hills to climb, zip lines, sand boxes, lots of wooden structures to climb and the list could go on and on.  Kelsey and I took tons of fun pictures.

Tire of cousins

Samuel and Hanna on the zip line
Leah and Elena were comparing bellies!

Besties....Hanna, Emma, and Maya




It was such a fun morning of playing.  After some rest time in the afternoon, Hanna and I baked chocolate cupcakes.  Yes, there has been way too much baking in our house this week.  But, it has all been so yummy!  I did not take any pictures, but I highly recommend the cupcake recipe on the back of the Hershey cocoa powder container.  They are well worth every calorie! 

Tomorrow we are going to eat some ice cream and track down some bluebonnets!

No comments:

Post a Comment