Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Raising Giants

This morning Samuel and Elena has their well check-ups.  Elena was due in December, but she has been sick so consistently that this was the first time it worked.  Samuel is only a month late.  So, well check-ups for my 3 and 5 year olds!
waiting
We all know that Samuel and Elena are tall.  Actually Emma and Jonah are quite tall for their ages as well.  I have no idea how this happened.  Drew and I are not tall people.  Both our dads are tall, but I am still always surprised at my kiddos height.
Leah on the end is 4 months older than Elena.  Samuel is 15 months younger than Hanna.
At age 3 and 3 months, Elena is 3'4" which is the 92 percentile for her age.

At age 5 and 1 month Samuel is 3'9" which is the 93.5 percentile for his age.

Good heavens is all I can say to that.


P.S.  I had another wonderful run today.  I took it nice and easy running 5 miles in 46 minutes.  It was a great morning to run!

No comments:

Post a Comment