Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Doing a little weaving

My mom weaves.  She is quite good at it in my opinion and has probably always wished Kelsey or I would learn.  Since being crafty is not my thing, all her hopes are with my kiddos.  Well, during the past two weeks her wish came true.  All seven kids....Emma, Jonah, Samuel, Elena, Maya, Hanna, and Leah learned how to weave.  It was quite the process of fun for everyone!



Samuel was very enthusiastic about the weaving!

Elena needed help because she could not reach the pedals.





After all seven kids were finished weaving their sections, this was the final product.

After some cutting, washing, and sewing by Mammy the final final product was seven pillows.  I think they look great and all the kids were thrilled to have their own personally made pillow!



1 comment: