Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Friday, May 31, 2013

Our Summer Bucket List

Earlier this week I asked the kiddos what they wanted to hopefully do this summer.  I told them to be creative and to think about some things we have not done previously.  They did manage to come up with new ideas.  I think we will have a super memorable summer if we can fit in all these activities!  Wish me luck getting all this scheduled!

Go swimming
Go to the beach
Make ice cream with rock salt
Put Hot Hues in our hair
Make camp t-shirts
Have a girls only tea party (Elena's only suggestion!)
Make a hodge podge dinner
Eat ice cream for dinner
Go to a lazy river
Go to Galveston
Go to Splashtown
Go bowling
Go mini golfing
Play in sprinklers
Visit the Lego store
Take family bike rides
Fly kites
Have a picnic dinner at a park
See fireworks in person
Have parent-kiddo special dates
Make banana boats
Make a fire pit dinner
Visit a historical place
See a baseball game
Swim in a swimming hole
Visit an aquarium

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, I know you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun summer you have planned! Fortunately, there are some history places nearby and you can combine some of these, like eating your homemade ice cream for dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the list! Now that my girls are getting older, we might have to do this (and steal a few of your kids ideas...) :)

    ReplyDelete