Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Splash Pad play fun

Samuel, Elena, and I went to a splash pad in The Woodlands today for the first time.  Well, it was the first time we went to this one.  I decided to go around lunch and that was a great decision.  I had less stuff to pack and all the other mothers were heading home for lunch.  So, the kids had some playmates, but it was not very full.  That also meant I could take lots and lots of pictures of just my sweet kiddos!

This sequence of events is funny and most of my time was spent laughing at them!




They especially loved this mushroom thing that created a little cave.






Elena thought she would be a little too funny at times...





Samuel was too busy running around for me to get any really comical pictures of him.  This picture is fun because it looks like he is holding a big bubble.





These two had lots of fun running around being silly!  I don't think I will come back to this splash pad because it is kind of small.  There are two more we plan to try in the coming weeks.  By then Emma and Jonah will be finished with school and everyone can join in on the fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment