Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Monday, May 27, 2013

Samuel graduates from Preschool

Last Friday Samuel became a preschool graduate.  It was such a bittersweet moment.  There is nothing better than watching my kiddos get older and become such amazing people.  But, at the same time it is hard to watch the baby, toddler, preschool part fade into the past.  They really do grow up so fast!

Samuel was ready for this moment.  He loved his teachers and classmates.
Samuel and Ms. Megan
Samuel and Ms. Sue
But, he is excited for the next challenge.  He is ready for no naps after lunch, to ride the bus, to be a part of the big kid stuff.  He was very proud!

This sweet face began his last day of preschool last August....

Now this older, bigger Samuel ended his days at preschool....
The graduation ceremony was short and wonderful.  After the welcome, the children introduced themselves and stated what he/she wants to be when the grow up.  Samuel said "My name is Samuel Keath Mann.  I am 5 years old and when I grow up I want to be a hunter!"

They sang some songs, received their diplomas, we watched a slideshow, and Ms. Megan read a poem.  Of course I cried and of course Samuel was all smiles.  After the ceremony there was a reception with cookies and cake.


The graduates also received their gifts!

I just love these books.  They are a great memory of the year!
Drew and I are so proud of Samuel and we know he will shine in Kindergarten!




For the last time....
 To celebrate Samuel's big day I made graduation caps for dessert.  I got the idea on this blog...
here.  They were super yummy.



No comments:

Post a Comment