Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Thursday, December 19, 2013

The Christmas Card that wasn't

If you are Drew, Kelsey, or friends with me on Facebook, you already know that I won't be mailing Christmas cards this year.  The cards were ordered weeks ago and shipped supposedly on 12/7, but who knows where they are now.  I don't have them and that is all that matters.  I don't have time to make new ones at this point either.  The frustration I feel about this situation is beyond kind words.

With no choice now I decided to blog my Christmas card.  Well, there have been two cards.  The first one I did on Shutterfly.  The second I tried to have made via one hour on-line through Wal-Mart and CVS.  Obviously neither option worked. 

So, here was card number 1:

My friend took this picture at one of my favorite parks in November.  See....I had planned enough time to get out my cards!

When I had the choice to do a second card I decided to use a different picture.  I took the kids to see Santa last week.  We also took some other pictures at the outdoor mall area.  I really loved this picture and the expressions on each of their faces.

So, here was card number 2:


It is just so them.  But, no one will see it on the cute second card I made this afternoon so enjoy it now.

I may just have to send out a New Year's card, but some part of me doesn't like that.  I am still deciding what to do.

The first card had a letter on the back of it.  The second card only read...

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas and a Joy-Filled 2014.....Love Drew, Kortni, Emma, Jonah, Samuel, and Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment