Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Monday, December 16, 2013

My Favorite Things Party

Last Friday night I hosted the 2nd Annual My Favorite Things Party.  I have been excited for this all girls party for months.   It is so fun to think about what is my favorite thing that I want to share with some of my favorite people.

I admit that I knew immediately what it would be this year unlike last year.  All year I have been obsessed with the Red Velvet candles from Target and Bath and Body lip gloss.  I think I use both things daily when I am home.  That and my love for Peanut M &M's completed my present.

After some really yummy appetizers for dinner...love that....it was time for the present exchange. 

Strawberry Santas

Veggie wreath

I am so lucky to have great friends and friends who are also very crafty.

The gifts given were:

a knitted dish cloth/trivet...it is so pretty
homemade spearmint lotion, lip gloss, and eye cream
a bracelet with my favorite words according to Carmalyn...my kiddos names!
A beautiful wire bird
a foot pampering set that included socks, lotion, and nail polish
a food goody bag of Trader Jo cookies and Costco peppermint pretzels...yum
another food goody bag with Kuerig mocha mix, a tea mix and a snack mix
a coffee mug with a cake in a cup mix
Essie nail polish


It was a super fun, relaxing evening filled with so much laughter.  I can't for 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment