Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Our Summer Bucket List

I asked my kiddos last week to make a "we want to do this summer" list.  I asked them not to include crazy things like a trip to Disney because they knew that wasn't happening.  I wanted a list that was slightly realistic and this is what I got.

1.  Parks
2.  Astros Game
3.  Galveston/Pleasure Pier
4.  Fishing
5.  Go to the pool
6.  Lazy River
7.  Camp in the backyard
8.  Houston Zoo
9.  Water Park
10.  Huntsville State Park
11.  Crazy dinner night
12.  Go to Bucees
13.  Dessert for dinner
14.  Dessert for breakfast
15.  Sky Zone
16.  Houston Aquarium
17.  Six Flags
18.  Snorkeling
19.  Camping in a camper
20.  Go to Half Price Books
21.  Top Golf
22.  Make a fancy dessert

I definitely have some favorites on this list like Top Golf.  I have wanted to go there forever....hint Drew!!  There some other things that I just don't see happening like camper camping, but we shall see.  If we can carry this summer "to do" list into the fall that might happen.

We have a crazy busy summer filled with gymnastics, sports camps, and trips. I will need to plan, plan, and plan some more to get these things accomplished.  Thankfully #6 has already happened and we had lots of fun.  We went to the Lazy River last Friday to celebrate school being out for the summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment