Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Monday, June 22, 2015

Happy Father's Day

Yesterday was Drew's day and the kid's day to celebrate him being their daddy.  They are lucky to have him!  Drew is way more patient than me.  Drew gives them the extra couple of minutes when I want everyone to get ready for bed.  Drew lets them get dirtier when I am sighing at the mess.  But, he makes them respect and obey me too.  He gives in ways that I don't and that is why we make a great team!


Drew had a wonderful dad...a great role model....a great leader to watch...a great man to strive to be.  Drew would make his dad beyond proud of who is he and the daddy that he is!  Peepaw shines through Drew's parenting all the time.

Drew and all his mini-me people....





Drew is dedicated to our family.  He is dedicated to Emma, Jonah, Samuel, and Elena without question.  He is always present for them.  He leads them, teaches them, and loves them unconditionally.
Happy Father's Day!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment