1. I played the flute for a really long time and haven't played it for a really long time. I wish I still did. I will definitely encourage my kiddos to continue with their instruments forever if possible.
2. I refuse to run a race without painting my nails. I have done this since my first half marathon in 2010 and now it is just habit. I try to find polishes with names that could possibly relate to running.
|It is usually dark red or silver|
|What you can't see if the line of antique buttons down my back...loved that!|
|I hope I don't end up in the medical tent on Saturday!|
6. I usually wake up starving which is unfortunate since I don't really like breakfast food at all. I find breakfast sweets like donuts, coffee cake, and sweet rolls even more gross than normal breakfast foods. I make myself eat something each morning because my early morning running habits make me even more hungry.
7. I always run or walk to the left of someone. Susan is the only exception to this rule. She runs on the left and I try to forget how strange it feels to run on the right side of someone.
8. My favorite time of year is fall. My favorite things about fall are cooler weather, being outside, and finally wearing jeans and sweatshirts. Since I don't really get to do that here in the fall I just focus on college football. That makes me think of fall and I just dream about being able to do all the other things I like about fall.
9. I wish I liked riding bikes. I really do because I think it would be fun to do a sprint triathlon, but bikes kind of scare me. So, I enjoy tri's by doing them with other people. Maybe someday I will be brave enough to do one all by myself!
|Scott did the hard parts and I just ran a 10K|
|Again Susan did twice as much work as I did...just a 5K|
|They are so little and cute!|