Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

An early Mother's Day treat

This morning Elena's preschool had a special tea and program for the moms!  I look forward to this every year and this morning did not disappoint.


Elena was so excited for me to come to her school.  She was all smiles.  She sang her little heart out in her classroom and during Chapel. She even had a teacher helper job this week so I saw her help with the calendar.


I received my favorite 3 year old class gift.  I cherish each book (especially because I did not make it!) and love seeing the year in review.  She has grown so much!







My sweet girl is getting so big.  It makes me a little teary each time I think about her in a Pre-K class.




1 comment: