Our Daily (G)races

Training to be the best wife, mom, runner, and person I can be each and every day....

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Growing up too fast

Everyone says they grow up so fast.  Everyone.  And, everyone is right.

Preschool, Kindergarten and 1st grade

 2nd and 3rd grade...she changed so much


4th and 5th grade....she looks so much more grown up to me this year.

Then there is Jonah....
Toddler, 2 year old room, and three year old room

Pre-K, Kindergarten and 1st grade...I guess the thug look started last year.

Now he looks so grown up in 2nd grade

And Samuel
Last year in Pre-K and now in Kindergarten...he is just too cute!

Finally Elena, who just started preschool school this year so I don't have any formal pictures of her.  So, the first one is from last November and the second is from this morning...





I swear the next time I blink they will be in high school....

No comments:

Post a Comment